iPersonaliti..?

Extrovert or introvert?
The following statements apply more to me:

•I often like to have a lot of people around me.

•I am easily distracted.

•I find it easy to approach other people and establish new contacts.

•I often make impulsive decisions.

•I prefer to be in the centre of things; I have lots of friends and love action and company.

•I like to organise my leisure time actively and together with others.

•I never leave others in any doubt about what I think and what my point of view is.

•My feelings are like me - lively and spontaneous.

•A club holiday or travelling with a group of good friends is just the right thing for me.

•I prefer to discuss problems with others.
You are the extroverted type. Continue with step 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The following statements apply more to me:

•I need a lot of time alone.

•I can concentrate on the matter in hand.

•I am more the reserved type and approach new relationships carefully.

•I think things over intensively before I act.

•I am not one for large parties; I prefer a quiet evening with just a few good friends.

•I like to spend my spare time alone and to daydream.

•Very few know what I really think.

•I am not easily worked up.

•My idea of a dream holiday is more a solo trip; perhaps to a lonely island or a trekking trip in the mountains.

•If something weighs on my mind, I would sooner try to sort it out for myself.
You are the introverted type. Continue with step 2.

sensor or intuitive?

The following statements apply more to me:

•When making decisions, I let myself be guided by my five senses.

•I do not like to leave things to chance.

•My motto is: the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

•I prefer to work practically.

•I normally have no problem sharing my personal space and time with others.

•When I have my mind on a certain matter, I stick at it until everything is in line with what I have in mind.

•I like to tackle real everyday problems.

•When working, my strong points include patience and carefulness.

•On the whole, I am satisfied with my life.

•Above all, I live in the here and now.
You are the sensing type. Continue with step 3.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

The following statements apply more to me:

•When making decisions, I mostly let myself be guided by my intuition.

•I do not like it when everything is exactly foreseeable.

•I give problems considerable thought in order to find solutions.

•I prefer to work theoretically.

•I need my own personal space and a lot of time to myself.

•I enjoy starting something new - I quickly become bored with old projects.

•One could almost say that I have a philosophical streak.

•I prefer to work roughly - but the result is usually still okay.

•I am always searching for new ideas and improvement possibilities.

•I think a lot about the future.
You are the intuitive type. Continue with step 3.



okey.. try laa test lg.. hehee..  lets think n try !!
my result are Dynamic Thinkers are confident and independent persons. They radiate enthusiasm and


energy. Dynamic Thinkers pursue their objectives actively and energetically. They love


nothing better than new challenges. This type is the born leader, competent, energetic


and responsible. They have a sharp eye for errors and can criticise without mercy if


they see the success of a project endangered. They are completely unconcerned as to


whether they alienate anyone in the process. But they are always open to objective


arguments; they love discussions, they are very gifted rhetorically and they are good


at convincing and enthusing others.


As they are very sociable, Dynamic Thinkers like to have a lot of friends around them,


preferably those with whom they can share their interests and discuss all sorts of


subjects. They are very direct but never in an underhand or scheming manner. If you can


bear being spoken to frankly, you have in them a loyal and unwavering advisor as


friend. Everything new and unknown stimulates Dynamic Thinkers and awakens their


curiosity. However, rules, routine and traditional things arouse their resistance. If


something does not go the way they want it to, they can react rather pigheadedly and


obstinately.


http://www.ipersonic.com

Comments

Popular Posts