>> fEvEr cOnditiOns <<

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the end of convo season..i felt uncomfortable.. Monday noon..11/9
After drank the soya bean ice.. tekak dah rase sakit..huhu..
Weather di bumi sintOk quite hot…huh.. that nite.. I dah get fever skit..
I slept quite early..11++pm.. zzzzzzzz

Starting 11/9 today.. 16/9.. I didn’t get well yet..
I dah rase anxious juge.. kot ade penyakit lains..em..em..em..
Pg tadi ke sek.. badan dah panas.. lps mkn nasi lemak..
Ku rase dahi.. huh.. panas.. nk je mintk permission dari guru besar..
Nk p hospital manjung.. tpi mls nk ckp…half an hour I free..

Just sit on the chair.. thingking.. and wrote somethings..

This week, looks like moody status.. quite tired.. ^-^
I must find the “star” and ::NUR::.. to build up myself back!!
Didn’t QiAM yet tis week.. last nite dah set alarm.. but..close eyes back..hehe


For those who read my monolog.. plzz blow and give support for me..
Huhuh.. pray and munajat for me..amin..amin..


Moge dikembalikan kekuatan…perjalananku masih jauh…huhu..

I have many things to do..huhu..
here nk list.. and I’ll set in the desktop calendar soon..

** tHiNGs to dO !!!

>> tick paper trial UPKK tahun 5 Bukhari + 5 MusLim

>> type final exam paper
:: tahun 6 – mutolaa’h
:: tahun 5 & 6 – fekah
:: tahun 5 - sirah

>> pos letter to members + family angkat – perlis, pendang, langkawi

>> make monthly test paper
:: aqidah – 3 tarmizi
:: fekah – 4 muslim, 5 muslim, 5 bukhari, 6 muslim, 6 bukhari
:: sirah – 5 bukhari, 5 muslim
:: mutolaa’h – 6 muslim, 6 bukhari
::akhlak – 4 bukhari

Ya ALLAH… sabo… sabau.. sabaq je laa…dugaaaannnnn… (“<)

So.. bizi as bee… mode for 2 weeks starting now……

Comments

Popular Posts