sOmetin hAppen wit me.. ^-^


u wAnt it..u gOt it..wOrk hArd!! Posted by Picasa

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL…

8/1/ around 11.10++ pm.. I online… wanna posting story..etc.
while chatting wit sis yan + sis lin in jerman.. suterakasih..litlemuslimah..achik..etc.. till 1.am..
then.. invisible..hihi.. till 1.30.. off pc.. sleep…

9.1.. I bath again…for the 3rd times… the 3rd time.. I work up early
4.15am.. went to bathroom..bath….trttrttr.. so cold *-*
then..QIAM.. 5.20.. “ saHur” boil hot milo+corn bread..nyum..nyum..

after pray..sit in front d pc.. explore..update bLog..etc.. till 8.30..
stop n prepare to go to class 9.30.. 9.25.. I reached n walk to clas..
huhuh.. i saw notice.. CLASS 9/1 multinasional corporation mr ADAm CANCEL..aiyaaa… bored……. ^-^

went to lab FWB.. explore.. bharian.. uum..etc.. till 10.30..
next.. meet jidah.. got appointment wit ustz.. so.. we went together..
bla..bla.. 12pm.. go back to kolej..

next class 2-3.30… then..5-6.30..

went I back home..went to toilet…huhuh… must cancel FASTINg today..
mum..mum… huhu.. my little sis cal.. ask about address..etc..
then I said to her.. can’t fasting..bla..bla..bla…
huhuhu.. so sad… again..=(

just landing on bed.. don’t want take lunch..moody…
feel… stomach ache..msg my mmber absent class 2-30.
I set alarm hp.. 4pm..

dreaming..zzzzzzzzzzzz..

wake up 4.50.. oh my gOd… burnt 2 class today.. ^-^
em..em..em.. don’t know.. wat have done to me..
shida…shida…shida… tim kai…?? LIMAZA ???

I promise my self.. no cancel class anymore..
Huhuhu.. u last sem maaa… how come to sCoRE if not attend class..
Ishhh..issshh…

7pm.. get dinner..
8.30.. sleep… felt quite tired…sleepy… zzZZZzzzz
wake up a while.. 10.30 mmber come to room.. bla..bla..
11++ sleep again……

10/1 eid adHa..
4.45am.. wake up.. bath.. this time..so cold.. shiver….trtttrtrttr…..
pray…read QURAN… etc..

8am.. went to mosque.. wit members.. listen KHUTBAh..
talk about.. sacrified…

so.. wHAT u have dONE..???
mOve urSELF… be as GOOD as u CAN..!!
aim.. many A’s + B+ this sem..
nuthin I can do.. that’s the way…to make my PMK + PMS
increased… iMPOSSIBLE..??

belief urSELF.. nuTHIN iMPOSSIBLE..
but.. must WORK HARD + pray SMART =)

after pray eid.. got some feast..just ate bihun..etc..
9.30 back my room.. wash t-shirt..etc…
switch on pc.. typing…play game..listen nasyid….

Missing someone…huhuhu…??!!!
Missing.. family…mmbers… ::: HAPPY eiduL ADHA :::
fORgive me..for all I hv done...
end…

my schedule..
13,14,20,21 january 2006
– activities “ tOward 3 pOinter.. be FC..
but 20-21 got other program..so can’t attend …
14/1- wanna make meeting “ Rakan Masjid ”
discuss activities + programmes..soon..
-after chines new year.. my group turn..
debate MAS.. about the revive problem of executives managerial..

Comments

  1. salamalaik.shida, u r alwayz getin fever, y haa sis?sumthin ron 'bout ur body?or u r reallyz bz late tis sem?plez shida, plez take care of ur self too..luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi.. actualy i'm not geting fever alwizzzz.. just feel like that.. but getting start laa..
    insyaALAH. i'll manage my time systematicly.. =) thank's remind me.. luv u tooo.... syukran jazilan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ups.. wrong sentence.. but not getting start the fever..
    i just feell my body cool sometimes n geting ill..
    em.. i'll find the vitamin soon..
    munajat for me.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. akak ni.. selalu suruh org jaga kesihatan diri.. tp kesihatan akak cane? hmm.. jaga kesihatan yer kak ye.. sayang akak.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. em..dik.. kekadang kite xtau bile kite sihat..bile kite sakit..
    kekadang tetibe je rase sakit..
    sakit hati..sakit jantung..hihii.
    em..em.. bile sakit.. we will think.. reliase...about our maghrifahh...erm..erm..^-^

    doakan we sume in lembayungNYa..
    kak rase kak...........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts