sOmetin hAppen wit me.. ^-^


u wAnt it..u gOt it..wOrk hArd!! Posted by Picasa

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL…

8/1/ around 11.10++ pm.. I online… wanna posting story..etc.
while chatting wit sis yan + sis lin in jerman.. suterakasih..litlemuslimah..achik..etc.. till 1.am..
then.. invisible..hihi.. till 1.30.. off pc.. sleep…

9.1.. I bath again…for the 3rd times… the 3rd time.. I work up early
4.15am.. went to bathroom..bath….trttrttr.. so cold *-*
then..QIAM.. 5.20.. “ saHur” boil hot milo+corn bread..nyum..nyum..

after pray..sit in front d pc.. explore..update bLog..etc.. till 8.30..
stop n prepare to go to class 9.30.. 9.25.. I reached n walk to clas..
huhuh.. i saw notice.. CLASS 9/1 multinasional corporation mr ADAm CANCEL..aiyaaa… bored……. ^-^

went to lab FWB.. explore.. bharian.. uum..etc.. till 10.30..
next.. meet jidah.. got appointment wit ustz.. so.. we went together..
bla..bla.. 12pm.. go back to kolej..

next class 2-3.30… then..5-6.30..

went I back home..went to toilet…huhuh… must cancel FASTINg today..
mum..mum… huhu.. my little sis cal.. ask about address..etc..
then I said to her.. can’t fasting..bla..bla..bla…
huhuhu.. so sad… again..=(

just landing on bed.. don’t want take lunch..moody…
feel… stomach ache..msg my mmber absent class 2-30.
I set alarm hp.. 4pm..

dreaming..zzzzzzzzzzzz..

wake up 4.50.. oh my gOd… burnt 2 class today.. ^-^
em..em..em.. don’t know.. wat have done to me..
shida…shida…shida… tim kai…?? LIMAZA ???

I promise my self.. no cancel class anymore..
Huhuhu.. u last sem maaa… how come to sCoRE if not attend class..
Ishhh..issshh…

7pm.. get dinner..
8.30.. sleep… felt quite tired…sleepy… zzZZZzzzz
wake up a while.. 10.30 mmber come to room.. bla..bla..
11++ sleep again……

10/1 eid adHa..
4.45am.. wake up.. bath.. this time..so cold.. shiver….trtttrtrttr…..
pray…read QURAN… etc..

8am.. went to mosque.. wit members.. listen KHUTBAh..
talk about.. sacrified…

so.. wHAT u have dONE..???
mOve urSELF… be as GOOD as u CAN..!!
aim.. many A’s + B+ this sem..
nuthin I can do.. that’s the way…to make my PMK + PMS
increased… iMPOSSIBLE..??

belief urSELF.. nuTHIN iMPOSSIBLE..
but.. must WORK HARD + pray SMART =)

after pray eid.. got some feast..just ate bihun..etc..
9.30 back my room.. wash t-shirt..etc…
switch on pc.. typing…play game..listen nasyid….

Missing someone…huhuhu…??!!!
Missing.. family…mmbers… ::: HAPPY eiduL ADHA :::
fORgive me..for all I hv done...
end…

my schedule..
13,14,20,21 january 2006
– activities “ tOward 3 pOinter.. be FC..
but 20-21 got other program..so can’t attend …
14/1- wanna make meeting “ Rakan Masjid ”
discuss activities + programmes..soon..
-after chines new year.. my group turn..
debate MAS.. about the revive problem of executives managerial..