sad day..huhu...

5/1- thurs.
quite sad today.. nawaitu.. wanna fasting..
well.. just bath + pray yesterday.. I thought wanna fasting startg thurdy and Monday every week..

but.. when my hp alarm bell… around 5am.. I’m getting fever..huhuh..
so.. I decide to cancel laaa… better I prevent before getting fever..
my throat..quite swell.. so.. last night.. I drank so many many time water..

hihiih.. so.. almost laa going to toilet..hahaha..

ups.. okeylaa.. wanna edit my resume.. got tin to do…
end…

** eid mubarak..- raye..HAji… just celebrate.. in uum..
no BALIK KAMPUNg maa..huhuh. not much time n no money…hihihi…

on Monday..class end 6.30pm.. so.. no bus anymore to lumut…bla..bla.. difficult to rush..n so on…

10-11.jan.. holiday.. so.. I wish…Happy EID mubarak…
::::::: SELAMAT HARI RAYE AIDIL ADHA::::::::::::::

till here.. wassalam…

Comments

Popular Posts